Here is my /proc/interrupts (running cooker, plus my own 2.4.3-ac14 kernel
on a Thinkpad T21):

           CPU0
  0:     184690          XT-PIC  timer
  1:       2917          XT-PIC  keyboard
  2:          0          XT-PIC  cascade
  3:      30164          XT-PIC  ibmtr_cs
  7:         66          XT-PIC  parport0
 11:       1708          XT-PIC  cs46xx, Texas Instruments PCI1450, Texas
Instruments PCI1450 (#2), Texas Instruments PCI1420, Texas Instruments
PCI1420 (#2), usb-uhci
 12:       9063          XT-PIC  PS/2 Mouse
 14:      12617          XT-PIC  ide0
 15:          3          XT-PIC  ide1
NMI:          0
ERR:          0

Sound is working for me, as is my pcmcia IBM Turbo II token ring card.

                                                              Thanks,
                                                                Paul
z/OS core components development
Internet: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                    "Robert Nicholson"

                    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>       To:     <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

                    Sent by:                    cc:

                    cooker-owner@linux-ma       Subject:     RE: [Cooker] How is sound
setup by default for Thinkpads?
                    ndrake.com

                    04/26/01 03:22 PM

                    Please respond to

                    cooker

can you do a cat /proc/interripts some time.

Does you PCIC controller use irq 11 as well as the sound driver?