On Tue, May 01, 2001 at 02:53:51PM -0400, f.v. wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> my first impression during the install was : good job very impressive.
> The installation was done without any trouble.
> All the componants of my computer were detected and well recognized.
> Except to my printer : IBM 4019. I really don't know how to use configure it. Cups
>got it in his printer database. But nothing to do... It's just not working... I'm
>still trying to figure out how to set it up.
> Nothing to say about the install.
> I did the install choice, not the upgrade. I was using mdk7.1 before.
>
> I'm now using mdk8.0 since the first day of release.
> I've noticed some bugs and get some requests. Here is the list.
>
> 1- licq : i'm using WindowMaker as window manager. I've decided to use gtk plugin.
 I got all the licq rpm installed. But I cannot get gtk plugin to work except
if I create a symbolic link to the good library. If I close the licq program
thru the Window manager, it crash licq.

I don't get what you mean good library? By default we use the Qt plugin
for the menu.

For the gtk plugin to work you must do licq -p gtk_gui or licq -p gnome_gui.

I wish to add in a menu entry ... but ... that's too late for 8.0 now
obviously.

--
Geoffrey Lee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
李長風