> > 1- licq : i'm using WindowMaker as window manager. I've decided to use gtk plugin.
>  I got all the licq rpm installed. But I cannot get gtk plugin to work except
> if I create a symbolic link to the good library. If I close the licq program
> thru the Window manager, it crash licq.
>

> I don't get what you mean good library? By default we use the Qt plugin
> for the menu.
>
> For the gtk plugin to work you must do licq -p gtk_gui or licq -p gnome_gui.
>
> I wish to add in a menu entry ... but ... that's too late for 8.0 now
> obviously.

Hi,
during mdk8.0 install, I didn't reformat my home partition (not reformated since 6.1 I
guess).
So I launch licq with the configuration I got with 7.1

I looked at the licq-gtk package from mdk7.1
I found the library licq_gtk_gui.so
And now mdk is providing only licq_gnome_gui.so

by the way, without any symlink from licq_gtk_gui.so to licq_gnome_gui.so, licq -p
gtk_gui won't work.

if I launch licq with gnome_gui, I still got crash trouble.

Hope this help.

--
franck Villaume
website under construction