For everyone's info (if you like reading this stuff), there is further
explanation of the problem here: http://www.tux.org/lkml/#s14-2 (with links
in that text to the appropriate RFCs on the subject).  As explained in the
text, if you have access to or know the admin who has access to the bad
router, there are patches from the vendors to bring them up-to-date to work
correctly with ECN.  If nothing else, try emailing the webmaster of the
site.  They may not even know about the problem (especially if it is a
Windows only site, since it will probably be another few YEARS before MS
gets around to even reading the RFCs on the subject (much less find a way to
"extend and embrace" it)).

Eaon