On 05.08 Thierry Vignaud wrote:
> "J . A . Magallon" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
> > Could you do an 'if [ -f /proc/sys/net/ipv4/tcp_ecn ]' or similar ?
> > Although mdk kernels are built with ecn, think on people can build its
> > own kernels...
>
> the pb is that we exec 'sysctl -e -p /etc/sysctl.conf'.
> i'll patch sysctl so that it test the entry existance before if possible.

Thanks, didn't know about sysctl.conf. Just commented out the ecn entry.
btw, as the sysctl man page reads, with -e it should be silent, and in fact
it is if I try it after boot. But in boot sequence it spits the error message...

--
J.A. Magallon                           #  Let the source be with you...
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]