> That is your prob, not cooker's :).  For long now, cooker has had the
> right replyto and any sane (not the scanner interface, the adjective)
> client follows it.  Did that siggy say yahoo?

Yes and no.  Yes, the reply-to's are for the most part set correctly.  Even
works in Outlook (not sure if that fits your qualification of "sane" :-)  ).
But some emails still get through (OS, who sends from a compuserve account,
sticks out in my mind) that for some reason don't get reply-to set properly.
Dunno why.  Probably easiest to blame AOL.  :-)  Guess the moral of the
story is always double-check who your email program decided to send it to
anyway.

Eaon