Is cooker again leaving the reply-to field untouched in emails?

I think is bad that every time you reply to a maillist post, you have to double
check that the reply-to address is cooker and not the address of the poster.
Several times already I have posted comments to some of the posts, and they
never appear on the list; because of some bounced emails, now I found out they
were never sent to the list.

I remember raising this issue over a year ago, and I don't know what was the
conclusion, but some one stated something about not being able to do it because
of mail loops. I don't know, but surely there must be a solution that fixes
this problem without causing loops ...

=====