> well there is the directory "unsupported" under mandrake-devel
> with 8.0 package updates beyond security updates (unsupported/7.2
> I don't know why it is not mirrored,
> but here it exists).

Where is "here"?

> Certainly updates are provided for some package, and it is
> unsupported. Well,
> currently maybe it isn't much feeded, because we're mostly concentrating
> on cooker, but exists.
>
> And there is also MandrakeFreq.

Yes, and MandrakeFreq is awesome going forward.  I do use it and appreciate
its existence.  But the original question was about 7.2.  The original
poster seemed interested in those older releases.  Will there be freqs for
that one?  Or, put another way, when Mandrake 9.x comes out, will freq
releases continue for the 8.x line?

> Bye.
> Giuseppe.

Thank you, Giuseppe.  I appreciate your response.

Eaon