On 9 Aug 2001, Yves Duret wrote:

> yes it is possible if and only if i can reach the cvs. in fact, RENATER (the
> french research network where videolan is) is down most of the week... it comes up
>few minutes
> then down long hours..
> but the rpm are almost done (i done some from cvs 2 days before 82 release),
> and i need to re-writte my script to remove deCSS from mandrake rpm.. and have
> it apart (it will be in a special library now called libdvdcss)
> you will have it..
> yves

Why is this okay, but you won't except mplayer (et al.) rpms. I don't mean
you personally, but I haven't gotten word from anyone at Mandrake about
this. I still have the SRPMS sitting around. Maybe grousse wants to help
me on this, and then we can upload them to /incoming. I think the GSM
audio codec also needs to be removed, but I'm currently not aware of how
to do this.

--
Sincerely,

David Walluck