Well it didnt go thru last time, in response to GLM's comment.:
Well, Canada Boy, there used to be a prompt for "workstation"
"development" or "server".  Dont know where that went.  But I think to
get the most greenbacks from business', go with the original plan.  That
is, main distro as we have it now (prosuites and crap like that
included),then stemming from that (doesnt mdk have a firewall/security
mini distro already that does this?) mail server, backup solution,
network/security stuff (installation could let choose btwn.
router,firewall,gateway,whatever else), webfront/enterprise solution
(pg,mysql,apache,perl,php, allthatstuff).  Just because a business
really will choose a one cd firewall over just selecting that as the
purpose of install.  And we could not waste so much space with
unneccessary crap this way (like when the drakx tools for users and
whatever crap came out, the workstation/server/devel choice disappeared,
and every installation was forced to put in all sorts of crap for these
tools that were required on ea. install, making it hard to get install
less than 120MB).  The currently mdk distro as it is, 80 and cooker,
would be correctly labeled as mandrake-workstation.80 or
mandrake-workstation.cooker.  Whereas the others would be
mandrake-mail-solutions.80, mandrake-backup-solution.80,
mandrake-webfront.80, and the like.  WHAT HAS THE
ERGONOMICS/PR/CORPORATE RELATIONS CREW TO SAY?  Could we poll those on
that mandrake business cases place (the people that use mandrake in some
form at their business') to see what their business' would be most
likely to like or buy or whatever?  Go door to door at local business'
over 500 employees and ask their IT crews or whomever what they would
choose (and thus recommend to their superiors) :P.  We need some actual
business owners to give their opinions here as well is mepoint.  I will
go to the eshare hq (strangely close to me) and ask.  But the original
purpose of this message was to state that instead of reviving the old
choice of purpose at install, to call this what it is, workstation, and
sell business' stuff for other purposes, designed to fit their needs.
That is what that other guy's point was at the beginning.  That would
also help staying SMALL when SMALL is what's needed most.  This would
work.  Now there is one thing... What to do when people ask 'well what
about the packages in mandrake under server and development?'  I DONT KNOW.

-Blue, off to try and figure out perl...