I am not a religious person.  I don't need some omnipotent being to tell
me how to be polite and respectful when discussing an issue with my
peers.
Though I do know that one effective way to discourage rude people is to
ostracize them from the conversation.

filter: [EMAIL PROTECTED] -> /dev/null
You are the weakest link.  Goodbye.