On Wednesday 19 September 2001 09:45 am, you wrote:
> guran <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> > The three most beatiful words to me is cunt, dick and fuck - as the only
>
> Just for my information -- what's "cunt" ?

It's a slang term for the female pudenda or genitals, also used as a
derogatory term for a female herself; it is considered the ultimate in
offensive words of that sort (I have seen women who are comfortable with a
range of language that makes _me_ uncomfortable cringe when they hear the
word.) Other American English synonyms: pussy, twat, quim, hootchie, cooze, .
. . and the list goes on. It is said that the importance of something in a
culture is proportional to how many words there are in the language to
describe it.  We have lots of words in the language to use for penis and
masturbation also.

Who knew Linux could be so educational?

Hoyt