Yura Gusev wrote:

> On Thu, 1 Nov 2001, Helge Kruse wrote:
>
> > Did you read the source code? This program won't never be compiled. How can
> > it do anything i.e. reboot any o/s, if it was never compiled yet?
>
> C'mon
>
> #include <iostream.h>  <------
> void main(){
> while(1)
> cout<<"\t\t\b\b\b\b\b\b";}
>
>  It work.

Do you know if I can use this to respond to the Nimda probes..?  :^)

Seriously, I consider Nimda probes attacks and anything I return is in
*self-defense* (even state that on my web-page)...  Currently, I try returning
an e-mail directly into the infected machine's port 25 in the hopes of informing
the owners.

If this program can be used, it might better get the attention of the infected
machine owners.

Cheers,
Pierre