Assuming we are using normal (not supermounted) media, many people are
complaining that they cannot eject CD after installing something with
urpmi/rpmdrake. The reason is obvious - they (programs) mount CDs but do
not umount them. You may be surprised, but the fact that you have to
unmount CD to be able to eject it is not widely known (and many users do
not even know how to do it anyway).

I suggest to take some conservative approach. If CD was not mounted when
urpmi was started - umount it after installation has completed. If CD
was already mounted - do not touch it (assume user knows what he's
doing). If you have had to change CDs during installation - it looks
reasonable to unmount it as well.

Comments?

-andrej