I just made an heavy update to scannerdrake and ScannerDB thanks to yours
contributions following my call some weeks ago. It should now handle and
configure most of the scsi and usb scanner that are known to be working under
linux.

BUT, there is NO support (for the moment, working on it asap) :
- parallel scanner
- hp officejet scanner (first on my todo list)
- scsi autodetection, you need to chose you scanner from the list
- agfa usb scanner due to the necessary firmware update from windows driver
  (and i won't never support them).

It currently autodetects and configures the hp, epson and mustek *USB* scanners.

You will find everything by updating to drakxtools-1.1.7-41mdk.
so if you encour any pb of any kind, please report me, or if your scanner is
not in the list, report me too...
thanks
--
Yves Duret