On Mon, 12 Nov 2001, Mattias Dahlberg wrote:

> On Mon, 12 Nov 2001, Han wrote:
>
> > But a bit of variation wouldn't be wrong at all. Can you code it?
>
> No, but how about a clean and proper login prompt without any ANSI?
>
> As the default, I mean.

And what about a system that would choose a different ANSI logo randomly
at each console init ?
I don't have any drawing skills, but perhaps Mandrake could ask for
submissions ; I'm sure many people would like to submit their stuff. Then,
we could vote and keep only the 10 or 20 best ones (to avoid Mandrake
distrib becomes "bloated" with ansi art).

Any volunteer ?

Nicolas Pomarede                   e-mail:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                             [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"It said uses Windows 95 or better, so I loaded Linux!"
"In a world without walls and fences, who needs windows and gates ?"