On Tue Nov 13, 2001 at 01:28:54PM -0500, Gary Lawrence Murphy wrote:

>     M> My BBS ran on OPUS, btw. ;)
>
> Then perhaps you still have a copy of TheDraw.exe, an excellent
> ansi-art editor.

Wow.  Blast from the past.  TheDraw rocked...  absolutely one of the
best ANSI editors around.  But, after a while, you get an appreciation
for doing ANSI by hand...  (not that I can remember how to do that
anymore...)

> I agree though, turning it off should be easier.  I'm not too
> concerned: The only time I see that login screen is when I boot,
> and that's only done around here when we upgrade ;)

Personally, I think if people want it, they can do an -ivh on
linux_logo from contribs.  They still have choice then, but for the
most part, the penguin must go.

Down with ANSI!  =)  Give me hires or give me nothing.

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED], OpenPGP key available on www.keyserver.net
1024D/FE6F2AFD   88D8 0D23 8D4B 3407 5BD7  66F9 2043 D0E5 FE6F 2AFD

Current Linux kernel 2.4.8-31.1mdk uptime: 15 days 0 hours 33 minutes.