fabrice> le lun 12-11-2001 à 09:40, Blue Lizard a écrit :
>> Borsenkow Andrej wrote:
>>
>> >Is it released?

>> >And will it finally be possible to have two kernel sources side by side?
>> >
>> >-andrej
>> >

>> ooooh, that's a good one.  Thanks for bringing it up.

fabrice> I don't see the point. if you do rpm -ivh
fabrice> kernel-source.whateveryouwant.rpm, you can install several kernel-source
fabrice> package side by side but :
fabrice> + /usr/src/linux will point to only one
fabrice> + kernel-headers will overlap previous so in fact you can only have one
fabrice> kernel-header at the same time. Unless we use the same idea.
fabrice> /usr/include/linux -> /usr/include/linux-2.x.y

That will be fixed, kernel-source package needs to be rethought
(kernel-headers needs to dissapear and be included in glibc), and I
think that you are right that it should be possible to install two
kernel-sources at the same time.

Later, Juan.

are different -- Larry McVoy