eugenio> Have anyone else had any problems with 2.4.13-6mdk?
eugenio> I have had 3 kernel panics since I upgraded last night!

eugenio> one when killing X with CTRL-ALT-BS
eugenio> one when running a dump backup
eugenio> and one when simply login in gdm

Check -7mdk please, -6mdk has some code that could cause inestabilities.

eugenio> I was able to see the output of one of them, and it said something about
eugenio> "panic while paging"

that sounds like the problem that made -6mdk unstable, try -7mdk and
report if it works.

eugenio> Are we still using the Rik's VM? When are going to have 2.4.[14 | 15]?

We are going to switch, but alan cox is handling himself the switch to
linus kernel, and that was going to take one week (it is taking more
for him), I could do the same here, but it will take me more time :(

We depend a lot of features that are only in -ac kernel.

Later, Juan.

are different -- Larry McVoy