On 6 Dec 2001, Guillaume Cottenceau wrote:

> Yura Gusev <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
> > Hail, i tryed to install Cooker on my second PC but ;-)
> > (Athlon 1.2,(Ali Magic1 chipset), 256mg, USB mouse, PS/2 keyboard)
> > network.img
> > Keyboard was blocked, i colndn't select installation source.
>
> At what time, precisely? During stage1? Can you type anything
> before the block? Can you see anything interesting in logs?

I did managed to install it. Had to  press one key all the time.
Installation was not painful, but the actual system was. (sorry im drunk
as usually) 1 kernel 2.4.164mdk but /lib/modules/2.4.16-4mdk/
2 no /var/lock/subsys
3 I have to use failsafe then i may allow me to use my fking keyboard.

One more thing can you separate kdm and kdebase? I dont whant to have 2
same programs.

4 Anyone know how to select other host in GDM and connect to the other
computer. I can only select local users. gdmchooser gives me the list of
hosts but i dont know hot to connect to them.

--
  2:15pm  up 51 days,  3:11,  2 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00