On Thu, 3 Jan 2002 11:19, you wrote:
> I could write a small book on things that go wrong in 8.1. One of the
> things that piss me off are that Eterm won't display some chars like the
> ~ and [ ]. Kde prints a ? for the Euro sign etc ...

Weird - I use Eterm all the time and have never had a problem like that, all
characters (I've used so far) display properly.  My only niggle with it is
that "Save Current Settings" doesn't (at least under KDE).  Whenever I start
a new Eterm, it's back to the original default settings.

Any thoughts?

cheers,

- brendon
---
What PROGRAM are they watching?

 11:35am  up 20 days, 22:40,  4 users,  load average: 0.26, 0.10, 0.08