Hi list,

I guess there is another problem with devfs - there are no irda devices
registered.
When devfs is disabled, I can use my /dev/ircomm* devices.
With devfs, there seem to be no Irda devices around. (no ircomm*, no
irda , nothing)

Am I missing something? is it a bug?

Using:

kernel-2.4.16-9mdk
irda-utils-0.9.14-5mdk
devfsd-1.3.20-1mdk

BTW, upgrading to this version of kernel/devfsd seems to partially solve
my problems with CDROMs, the SCSI emulated CD burner is now found under
/dev/scsi/host0/bus0/target0/lun0/cd (previously it was not). The burner
is still not present under /dev/ide/host0/bus1/target0/lun (aka
/dev/hdc) - are these mutually exclusive?

Michal Bukovjan