Hello Andrej,

I tried this and it does not work.
The modules in question - related to irda - are irda, irtty, tekram.
I think the modules are loaded when irda is loaded via /etc/init.d/irda
start

I tried both ircomm-tty and irtty, neither works.

Perhaps the reason could be that the Irda drivers are not converted to
use devfs yet?

I was able to mknod /dev/ircomm0 c 161 0, though...
But this is not something an ordinary user will do :-)

Michal Bukovjan