Ainsi parlait Han :
> Guillaume Rousse ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
> > Ainsi parlait Blue Lizard :
> >>
> >> but I dont know what that was, so could we see a more naive and
> >> less-assuming desc?
> >
> > Actually, i don't know either :-) I'm gonna look for something
> > else.
>
> " A fast file manager like the explorer build with the gtk-widget-set. "
Actually, i prefer to add the original first sentence of the description,
which you used as summary
Endeavour Mark II is a file browser with management support for all types of
disk objects.

> But still I don't know how to make mimes for it. Wasn't there a
> discussion about building a mime interface like menudrake; mimedrake
>
> :)
You mean some independant mime type repository ? Could be interesting.
Currently, it seems kde and gnome mime type are managed independantly.

> Well a general file with commonly mdk-installed programs would be a nice
> start.

BTW, why did you use /usr/X11 as prefix for this package ?
--
Guillaume Rousse <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
GPG key http://lis.snv.jussieu.fr/~rousse/gpgkey.html