> > > should return to black and white because of a compil against one lib...
> > >

> > it's worse than black and white, it's a big black screen.
> >
> > Currently no one has been able to give me a solution concerning ncurses.
>
> maybe it's working for me because I use transparency in muttrc?

I'm not sure ...

> I don't do any further test: it's working perfect without that ?%?&?%
> lib...

I see it this way:

you compile an application, it should work.

You compile mutt, but it doesn't work with  ncurses and if you don't have
color.

You compile mutt , but it works with slang regardless of whether you have
color or not.

I also like ncurses better, but something should work regardless of whether
you have color or not ...

        - G.