Olivier Thauvin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> I have install the cooker on my pc (WinMe + Linux) and at the end I have
> create de autoinstall floppy, I have two question:
>
> At the lilo say that if I type enter I will lose all my data, Win include,
> is-it right ? On the floppy all mount point seem correct (in .cfg)

At the end of the install you had this dialog:

-=-=----=-=----=-=----=-=----=-=---
The auto install can be fully automated if wanted,
in that case it will take over the hard drive!!
(this is meant for installing on another box).

You may prefer to replay the installation.

With two possibilites: "Replay" and "Automated", you chose
"Automated", that is why it told you it would remove everything
and reformat the whole harddisk.

--
Guillaume Cottenceau - http://people.mandrakesoft.com/~gc/