I want test an important part for me of a distrib: the auto_install.

Oh, just a word to say that a collegue have found the "save selection
package" very usefull.

I have during the installation create the two floppy "replay" and "autoinst",
I want be sure what I do and I have for understand do a diff between the two
files:

_____________________________
[root@virgo ftp]# diff replay.cfg /mnt/floppy/auto_inst.cfg
393c393
<                          'clearall' => 0,
---
>                          'clearall' => 1,
395c395
<                          'auto_allocate' => 0
---
>                          'auto_allocate' => 1
455c455
<        'autoExitInstall' => 0,
---
>        'autoExitInstall' => 1,
468,471d467
<
< package install_steps_auto_install;
< $graphical = 1;
< push @graphical_steps, 'doPartitionDisks', 'formatPartitions';
----------------------------------

Correct me if I am in wrong way

clearall allow drakX to delete all data on all disk
auto_allocate is for allocate each partition to mountpoint by reading
'partitions' section.

What are the three last line ?
How can I be sure that each partitions will be associate to the good mount
point (is the order of partition section important) and drackX will not erase
my non [ext[23]|reiserfs] partitions.
There is a way to setup manually only the partitionning.

I ask you for that because I can test all other section without risk, but I
don't want erase Windows (not yet !) and not my BSD !

Thanks a lot.
--
Linux pour Mac !? Enfin le moyen de transformer
une pomme en véritable ordinateur.
\======>