> What I meant was, we need either good documentation how to customize
> configuration or use simple file, not Python script (who is going to
> learn Python just to customize msec)?
>
> Please, do not do it.
>
> -andrej

Couldnt agree more.

I think the level.local file should take the same syntax as the security.conf file.

At the moment, in order to write a level.local file you need to use python syntax,
whereas it would be *much* easier to be able to just write
FEATURE=yes
FEATURE_2=no

etc.

In the documentation there is a table (page 6 of the .pdf file) of the various
features (ie user in audiopath or . in $PATH or only root can ctrl-alt-del etc)
There needs to be in that table a correlation between these feature and the variable
name to use in level.local in order to override the setting for that feature at your
chosen security level.

Am I making sense? To illustrate by example, in level 3, the default setting for ". in
$PATH is set to no, but if I want to override that, I have no idea the syntax for that
particular feature.