On 23 Feb 2002, Frederic Lepied wrote:

> The final word about this is that you can change any setting in
> /etc/security/msec/security.conf which overrides the settings in
> /var/lib/msec/security.conf. In fact now, all the files in
> /etc/security/msec will not be changed by msec.

Nice. So I simply create a security.conf in /etc/security/msec (there
doesn't seem to be one by default) and follow the syntax from
/var/lib/msec/security.conf. Ok, that's easy enough to tell my friends. ;)

Maybe there even could be a graphical tool in the future (not for 8.2)
where the user can customise his/her own msec settings, with a checkbox
for each action.

Regards,
Mattias