-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Bill Greenwood
Sent: Tuesday, 19 February 2002 4:37 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Cooker] I cannot believe!!! Is it Windows or Linux?

I agree with you George------ Msec is definitely one of the tools that
could use a frontend, just like we have one for rsync (DrakSync).

I say again too---- these Drak tools should all be in the 'Mandrake
*Control* Center', where we can *Control* all aspects of our Mandrake
system.  Maybe another heading? 'Other Drak Tools' ?

=======