I primarily use opera, but from time to time there is some page or some
javascript that opera wont handle that netscape will. I agree it does
crash a lot, but the most recent 4.x isnt too bad and I often use it as
a backup browser when nothing else will cope. Various sites with dynamic
content come in to this category, as well as some video streams.

Ant

--
Systems Administrator
Pracom Ltd.

PRIVILEGED - PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL
This electronic mail is solely for the use of the addressee and may
contain information which is confidential or privileged.
If you receive this electronic mail in error, please delete it from
your system immediately and notify the sender by electronic mail or
using any of the above contact details.