I was going to install a new kernel and decided not to:

[root@fiji ~]# urpmi kernel
One of the following packages is needed:
 1- kernel-enterprise-2.4.17.22mdk-1-1mdk
 2- kernel-linus2.4-2.4.18-1mdk
 3- kernel-secure-2.4.17.22mdk-1-1mdk
 4- kernel-smp-2.4.17.22mdk-1-1mdk
 5- kernel-2.4.17.22mdk-1-1mdk
What is your choice? (1-5)

There's no easy way to get out.  0 doesn't cancel it.  Ctrl-C doesn't
kill it immediately, but I did get it to coredump after Ctrl-C'ing for a
while.

What do you think about adding an option "0 => Abort installtion" when
it prompts for multiple packages or when it prompts for multiple
fulfillment of dependencies.

Blue skies...           Todd
--
               Todd Lyons -- MandrakeSoft, Inc.