Mike try downloading from another mirror, I found on the swedish site
cello.se cd 2 on beta 3 must have been corrupted, the file size was
correct on download, but during a burn it always stopped about half way
through the write cycle,.
A second download from the same site gave the same, downloading from
another site cured it...maybe worth a try??

HTH richard