8.2 beta4, updated to cooker.
drakxtools-1.1.7-89mdk

As I explained in a separate email, I've installed freetype-tools.
When I selected the file Arianuni.TTF using drakfont, I received the
following on the standard error:
mv: missing file argument
Try `mv --help' for more information.
font ./LucidaBrightDemiBold.ttf: unknown usWeightClass 6
font ./LucidaBrightDemiItalic.ttf: unknown usWeightClass 6
font ./LucidaBrightItalic.ttf: unknown usWeightClass 5

Renaming it to "Arialuni.ttf" causes it to be installed, it gets mentioned in
/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/drakfont/ttf/fonts.dir but I still can't select it
when I'm using anti-aliased fonts in KDE, though.  I would need some advice
in order to make further experiments about how to make it available for AA.

Narfi.