Maxim Heijndijk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> > > As for 8.2, you will have Flash and Java plugins, ready-to-go for
> > > Mozilla & Galeon & Konqueror, either available in Commercial
> > > Applications CD of PowerPack, or downloadable if you're a Club
> > > member.
> > >

> This is really bad, it means you can only browse the internet
> comfortably if you *BUY* 8.2. Well, I'll just stick to 8.1 then, until it
> really runs out of date, and then what ? SuSe ?

Are you crazy of what?? You're complaining that we don't put
anymore this proprietary software on GPL CD's, when all should be
happy that we manager to be more compliant with free software
policies.

Can't you just download netscape from any website or get it from
older release?

And if you think Suse is the right way to obtain proprietary
software without buying packs, I think you're wrong.

--
Guillaume Cottenceau - http://www.frozen-bubble.org/