Le Dimanche 10 Mars 2002 22:58, vous avez écrit :
> On 10 Mar 2002 22:18:11 +0100
>
> Guillaume Cottenceau <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > And if you think Suse is the right way to obtain proprietary
> > software without buying packs, I think you're wrong.
>
> Hell!
> You can not you can not even get SuSE without buying it.
> Only an eval version.
>
>    Charles
About Suse:
You download and do a network installation of a GPL like Suse (I found it on
suse ftp)
You can not found iso image of the full GPL distrib
You can found an iso image for a Live use from CD only.

Me too, I don't agree that some packages are move on proprietary part, but
with Mandrake, you can always find a fully distrib, and my opinion is
nsplugin is not most importante, for me the most important is Apache,
Postgres, Php, Postfix and the Kernel ;-)

--
Linux pour Mac !? Enfin le moyen de transformer
une pomme en véritable ordinateur.
\======>