I don't see any glaring problems, but there could be other issues. Are
you running iptables on any of the machines?

Have you checked your logs? While I was setting mine up, I could see
DHCP trying to add the dns entries, and sometimes it gave useful
messages, sometimes not ...

I will probably be redoing the whole setup tonight with rc1, since I
have a client that needs the new SNF by the end of the week ...

SI Reasoning wrote:
> I tried to mix your settings with mine but still
> unsuccessful so far.
> There maybe confusion on the keys but I could not get
> it to work sans keys either.
>
> Here is my updated version, could you look and see if
> anything screams at you?
>
> rndc.key (I just copied this from rndc.conf)

You will  probably want to generate new keys now that you've posted them
here ;-)

Buchan

Cellphone * Work            +27 82 472 2231 * +27 21 8828820x202
GPG Key                       http://ranger.dnsalias.com/gpg.key