Hi,
> Re "wildly moving target" and "we are in deep freeze", cooker received
> 1025 new or changed RPMs in the last 24 hours.   Mandrake 8.2 is plainly
> still in Alpha test and they are improperly co-opting us outside users
> to assist that process, which should be an internal function.   I am

  Hmm... if it's an Alpha/unstable release, then it is only an Alpha/unstable
release in the sense that Debian unstable is unstable (i.e. it isn't). I've
been running Mandrake 8.2 RC1 on my laptop for a week now, and I must say I
haven't had a single problem beyond a few segfaults in the control panel's
FontDrake.
  If this is your idea of an alpha-quality program, go give Windows a try.
Trust me, I've run alpha quality operating systems before, and this ain't one
of them.

  -Tim

Timothy R. Butler                    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Universal  Networks                       http://www.uninet.info
Christian Portal and Search Tool:       http://www.faithtree.com
Open Source Migration Guide:                  http://www.ofb.biz
============= "Christian Web Services Since 1996" ==============