On Sunday 17 March 2002 03:12 am, Warly wrote:
> I do think that our model is not so bad, and that we are reaching a
> good compromise between cutting edge and stability, but /this/
> compromise _is needed_.

I also agree, and yesterday sent a $30 donation to
http://www.linux-mandrake.com/donations/

You guys are doing great work.  I don't want you worrying about money for the
next six months.  During that time, not only will KDE 3.0 final be out, but
probably KDE 3.1 also.  Adding software like that to the dramatically more
stable distribution that Mandrake 8.2 is should be awesome.
John