On Mon, Mar 18, 2002 at 02:58:54PM +0100, Alexander Skwar wrote:
> Back in the day when I was still running cups 1.1.2, I could easily
> print from my W2k workstation using IPP.  Now, after I upgraded to
> 1.1.4, I can no longer print.  I've also written this to the CUPS list,
> and the only reply I got, was that downgrading to 1.1.2 will solve the
> problem.
>
> Question: Will Mandrake release 8.2 with the completely unusable CUPS
> server?
> Or will it contain the working 1.1.2?

It's shipping with the broken one.  But supposedly and update will be
forthcoming that either downgrades to 1.1.2 or upgrades to 1.1.5 when it
comes out.  And possibly the PowerPak discs might include that upgrade.

--
Ben Reser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://ben.reser.org

What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless,
whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism
or the holy name of liberty and democracy? - Ghandi