On Tue, Mar 19, 2002 at 11:32:26AM -0600, Brad Felmey wrote:
> > cc: the maintainer
>
> Is this considered acceptable for the cooker list? I've not done so for
> fear of annoying the maintainers who would get two copies.

I would imagine that most of the maintianers are running a procmail rule
that eliminates duplicate messages.  Thereby cc'ing them shouldn't hurt.
But it probably will raise their attention more.

--
Ben Reser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://ben.reser.org

What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless,
whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism
or the holy name of liberty and democracy? - Ghandi