David Walser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> --- Juan Quintela <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > No way to make a boot floppy with xfs, not enough
> > space :(
> > Perhaps installer should detect that, Pixel?
>
> Not even using the high density format (fd0u1760 I
> think) like tomsrtbt uses?

We've always refused to use 1.7 Mb floppy because of

- the problem explaining people how to format 1.7 Mb, especially
  people who need to create boot floppy under windoze

- increasing problems of data corruption

So as long as there is no mandatory reason to do so, we won't do
so.

--
Guillaume Cottenceau - http://www.frozen-bubble.org/