I guess the correct answer would be that it depends on several things.
first- Sometimes programs just don't work.
second. sometimes the os just doesn't work. usually when some major change in
the os like new rpm glibc gcc etc.
I am by no means an expert but I have been using it on my home computer since
about 7.0. and not that i can say that there have been times that i have
resorted to reinstalling the latest stable version until cooker stabilized. I
would not recommend running a mission critical server on cooker, but for home
use and with some understanding of sometimes things break, go for it and when
you find a bug, report it in a non-offending and well elaborated manner. That
is what cooker is here for.

Salane King

--
It is illegal to say "Oh, Boy" in Jonesboro, Georgia.