Le Jeudi 4 Avril 2002 21:00, Warly a écrit :
> Michael Andreen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> > So what's recommended? Running a stable release and compiling the latest
> > software/ using a few cooker packages in the stable release or running a
> > pure cooker system?
>
> Let's be a man.
>
> Let's live the hard way.
>
> Use cook
But it is clear that cooker it isn't a stable system to make a really secure
server. I use my firewall with strict iptables to compile my package, I try
to update the minimum of package to keep my system stable. When I need to
test on a real cooker, I have an autoinstall network process, in 1 hours I
have a real cooker to compile on an other computer.

I have a question about the new RPM (v 4.2).
Is the cooker RPM need to build cooker package and is it compatible with Mdk
8.0, 8.1 and 8.2 ?

Thanks.

--
Linux pour Mac !? Enfin le moyen de transformer
une pomme en véritable ordinateur. - JL.