On Fri Apr 12  7:52 -0700, Brook Humphrey wrote:
> > troll(q(
> > In any case /var/qmail is not FHS compliant, f*ck qmail ;p
> > ))
>
> Well, I choose certain things to run on my servers because I don't ever have
> to think about it. Mandrake is rock stable and has verry good security out of
> the box. I don't like djb's rules either but it works well so what do you do.
>
> Sorry that the guy sucks but at least his software works as intended and I
> never have to wory about the security of it.

Not to continue a flamewar, but isn't postfix just as secure as qmail?
Wietse Venema's no slouch in the security department.

--
Levi Ramsey
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

When it comes down to desperation,
You make the best of your situation.
Linux 2.4.18-6mdk
  1:01pm  up 2 days,  6:33, 12 users,  load average: 0.08, 0.04, 0.01