On Fri Apr 12 12:30 -0700, Brook Humphrey wrote:
> On Friday 12 April 2002 12:15 pm, David Walser wrote:
> > Umm....Postfix does maildirs.  It's so flexible in
> > fact, that you can have the "maildir" be wherever you
> > want.  Just check out Postfix's extremely well
> > documented /etc/postfix/main.cf file, it's very easy.
> I didn't know that but I still think qmail is easier to setup and use than
> postfix. Although It's been awile since I played with postfix.

The docs on http://www.postfix.org (and linked to from there) are quite
comprehensive.  I set up this box to do what I wanted (which is
admittedly nowhere near the level of what you want to do) with little
difficulty.

--
Levi Ramsey
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

When it comes down to desperation,
You make the best of your situation.
Linux 2.4.18-6mdk
  4:01pm  up 2 days,  9:33, 12 users,  load average: 0.42, 0.29, 0.18