yes, I'm agree with it (I have a DVD device on my PC) but it was about
hardware detection <-> services.
People who don't have a DVD don't want rawdevices.
People who don't have an alsa driver for they sound card don't wan't alsa at
startup.
Thanks

>From: Thierry Vignaud <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Subject: Re: [Cooker] speed improvments
>Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 14:30:12 -0400

> > >some people use raw devices to read dvds ...
> >
> > Perhaps it's a detection problem at install (DVD device detection,
> > alsa/OSS configuration detection : alsa is launched by default too).
>
>some people *WANTS* to use raw devices to read dvds ...
>
>--
>"il a ete brule au 28e degre" (the naheulbeuk witch)
>"c curieux, gcc fonctionne" (gwenole)

Envoyez et recevez des messages Hotmail sur votre périphérique mobile :
http://mobile.msn.com