Stew Benedict <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> The only issue I have with moving wu-ftpd to contribs is I just added it
> to the Requires for lsb.  The LSB tests look for /etc/ftpusers, which
> wu-ftpd provided.  Does vsftpd also provide this mechanism?

vsftpd provides this mecanism too.
(but i configured it to use /etc/vsftpd/ftpusers in ordre to not conflict with
others !).
BTW, requiring this particular rpm is very crafty. 2 solutions:
- make part of setup
- requires directly the file as rpm handle this very nicely. urpmi will prompt
you to choose the ftpserver you want to instal..

so let me know if i put back vsftpd to read /etc/ftpusers instead of
/etc/vsftpd/ftpusers
--
Yves Duret
[EMAIL PROTECTED]