Hi,

I can not get any of the koffice apps to start.  When I run them from a
console I get the following error:

koffice (lib kofficecore): ERROR: Couldn't find the native MimeType in
kword's desktop file. Check your installation !^M
DCOP: unregister 'kword-10659'^M
Mutex destroy failure: Device or resource busy^M
 DCOPServer : slotTerminate() -> sending terminateKDE signal.^M
klauncher: KLauncher::process ---> terminateKDE^M
kdeinit: terminate KDE.^M
kdeinit: Fatal IO error: client killed^M

Nothing shows up....  Other kde apps seem to run fine.

I have the latest of everything from Cooker mirrors and I am running
this on a AMD athlon 500 with 512Megs of ram (This is going to be
upgraded as soon as the #@#% company sends me my new motherboard!)

Nasa