On 21. jún 2002 o 15:06, Laurent Montel wrote:

> > Laurent, why there is still kde3-koffice package which is installed in
> > /opt directory? you wrote, that you'v made a new package lately.
> kde3-koffice didn't exist in cooker.

> You used a old package use koffice-1.2beta1 from main.
> So remove it please from your computer.

ah, sorry for my inattention. i constantly read changelog@ list, and
i don't see any messages about koffice, i was convince that there is no
change.

i installed new koffice-1.2.0 package and it works perfectly for me,
thanks and sorry again for my ignorance.

--
Linux 2.4.18-19mdk
Mandrake Linux release 8.3 (Cooker) for i586